Discover help when you need it most
Take advantage of Paulding Pregnancy Services’ free testing and pregnancy care so that you will be equipped to handle your pregnancy.
Reap the benefits of free services
At Paulding Pregnancy Services, you won’t pay for anything. All of our services are FREE and confidential. Our services include:
Free Pregnancy Testing: We’re proud to offer you free pregnancy testing with immediate results and confidential peer counseling in addition to a safe and secure place to talk about your feelings and to explore all of your alternatives.
Free Limited Ultrasounds: We use this tool to confirm viability, intrauterine pregnancy, and gestational age based on fetal measurements. The procedure for an ultrasound is simple and painless – the sonographer places the scanner on the abdomen or in the vagina, and the image of the baby appears on the screen. Although not everyone can interpret the black and white images on the screen, even the untrained eye can see the tiny heart-beat of the developing baby and its movements inside the womb. Many times it’s possible to see the baby yawning, breathing, or sucking its thumb. Studies have shown that ultrasound is safe for the fetus.
Prenatal and Parenting Classes: Pregnancy and parenting can be an intimidating process, especially when your situation doesn’t seem ideal. The rewards of bringing a new life into the world far outweigh any of the negatives. You do not have to face this alone – we want to be here to support you.
Through our Earn While You Learn program, new and expectant parents can learn about the stages of pregnancy, how to care for their babies, and how to improve their parenting skills. Class participants must first have a positive pregnancy test administered at PPS.
For each class attended and each lesson completed, participants earn “Mommy Dollars,” which can then be used to buy items from our Baby Boutique. This confidence-building, informative program allows our clients a way to increase their knowledge while providing for their baby. Items in our Baby Boutique include, maternity and baby clothes, blankets, safety items, strollers, furniture, formula, diapers, bouncy seats, and more.
Resources: Paulding Pregnancy Services has additional resources for your benefit, including pregnancy option education, limited ultrasound (some restrictions), The Earn While You Learn Pre-Natal and Parenting Course, Medical Referrals, Referrals to other help agencies, and post-abortion recovery classes.
Our Commitment to Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.